Here’s a little about me:
I’m a seasoned online business professional with more than 10 years experience working with solopreneurs and small business owners. I specialize in technology solutions and digital media. I help small business owners learn about and master today’s technology so they can manage and promote their businesses more effectively and efficiently while also helping them discover unique and creative marketing strategies that will entice their target audience in ways that help them stand out from their competitors.
In my last position, before I started my own business full-time, I assisted in identifying new technology that helped streamline important systems and processes within several departments. I was responsible for training management staff and employees on the functionality of the new technology. This resulted in a more productive and organized work environment as well as increased morale among staff.
That experience played a huge role in my decision to start my own business full-time. I felt a huge amount of accomplishment when I was able to help my organization create a more efficient work environment.
Today I feel the same sense of satisfaction when I introduce my clients to all the ways to take advantage of today’s technology for their business, as well as, their personal needs. My job is done when they are able to transform their chaotic business into a lovable business with the right systems and processes in place that allow them to enjoy a truly freedom based business that they love today and for years to come.
5 Random Facts About Me
- Purple is my favorite color. My very first car was a purple 1970 Ford Maverick that I named “Shay”. I was 17 years old.
- I was raised in a small town in North Carolina called Siler City. Also known as the retirement and final resting place of Francis Bavier, aka Aunt Bee from the popular Andy Griffith Show of the 1960’s.
- I am a lover of all animals. I currently only have three cats, but growing up in the rural south, I was also lucky enough to have a pet goat (his name was Billy) and a pet turkey.
- Several years ago, I accidentally won a bushel of Maryland crabs and $1,000 from my local radio station. I called the station to request a song and just happened to be caller #93 (the lucky caller).
- My TV stays primarily on three networks: Syfy Channel, Adult Swim and Animal Planet. I’m crazy about werewolves, vampires and zombies (Syfy). I watch cartoons every night before I go to bed (Adult Swim) and I watch the Puppy Bowl every year as an alternative to the Super Bowl (Animal Planet).